Effective date: May 03, 2016.
This policy describes the types of information Nunki gathers from its subscribers and how that information is used. Please read this policy carefully before you provide us with any personal information. If you have questions about this policy, please email us at email@example.com.
Click on the links below to jump to each section of this Policy:
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes and allows us to analyse our site traffic patterns. It does not contain chocolate chips, you cannot eat it and there is no special hidden jar.
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
• Your username, password, professional e-mail address and organization’s name when you register for a Nunki account.
• Profile information that you provide for your Subscribers profile (e.g., first and last name, organization’s name, phone number).
• Communications between you and Nunki. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Subscribers so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual Subscriber.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage is downloaded to your browser.When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Subscribers which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
• help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
• remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
• develop and test new products and features
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
• diagnose or fix technology problems
We will not rent or sell or share your information to any kind of service.
Storage and Processing:
• Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in any country in which Nunki, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
• We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Nunki cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Nunki or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
• Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Nunki, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
• Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
• Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your information:
• Following termination or deactivation of your account, Nunki may retain information (including your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Nunki does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.